The Psalms of Coffee
Caffeine is my shepherd, I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal (tm):
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the House of Folger's forever.
The Proverbs of Coffee
- Better latte than never.
- A day without coffee is like night...you sleep through it.
- We all have to do the daily grind.
- Espresso yourself.
- Automatic drip defines most people's personalities.
- Stand your grounds. (Specialy The Mexico Shade Grown)
- If the spoon doesn't dissolve, it isn't coffee.
- I love the caffeine; it's the rich taste I could do without.
- Don't stop till you're shaking.
- Impatience is a virtue.
- Take two cups and call me in the middle of the night.
- Who needs sleep when you've got coffee?
- There's no rest for the caffeinated.
- Decaf is for sissies.
- Man cannot live by coffee alone - donuts are pretty essential too.
- There is no such thing as a free refill.
- It's okay to be full of beans sometimes.
From: Ariady "CoffeeMan" Tako