Sunday, March 27, 2011
GIVE YOUR BEST SHOT
Why? The frog only DECIDED to jump! It didn’t!
Dreaming of a personal accomplishment, most people make the mistake of waiting…
- Waiting until they’ve been trained
- Waiting till someone say’s they are ready
- Waiting till they have the proper tools
- Waiting till they’re better
- Waiting till they’re hired
- Waiting till they’ve been given the assignment
Ponder over this, my friends. Are you not unlike the frog; who decides to do this, decides to do that, but ended up not doing any?
In life, we have to make many decisions. Some easy; some hard. Most mistakes are not made by wrong decisions; Most mistakes are made due to our inability to take a right decision at the right time.
We have to live with the consequences of our decisions. And that is RISK.